Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Twas The Night Before Christmas...

It's 3hrs before my aunts Christmas Eve party and folks...I do believe we're going to make it ! Ashton woke up this morning with absolutely no fever and has stayed fever free ! How awesome is that to be feeling better right on Christmas Eve !? I do think Austin has picked up his cough but it's small and no fever in him,so we're crossing our fingers ! My dad's side of the family that is going to be at the party,we never see but only at this time of year at my aunts.Most of them have never even met Austin and they haven't seen Ashton in about 4yrs...I'm excited to go and visit with my cousins,eat good food and play the ever so popular game where you can steal presents...HA !

I'm in the process of trying to get the boys to nap and get some rest before the party.I'm having success with Austin,but I think I'm just getting "rest" time out of Ashton,but hey that's OK too.While they are doing that,I took a break to blog,cleaning the house,washing the dishes,need to get my shower and wrap their Christmas Eve present to unwrap up there.But as I sat here on this Christmas Eve day,with I guess a pleasant temperature of 67 degrees...with the sun streaming through the blinds here in the living room listening to Ave Maria over Austin's monitor...I just thought of my husband and how much we're going to miss him this year through the holiday season.I did inform Ashton that he would be able to be here for fireworks and his expression was just simply priceless.We love and miss you Luke...see you soon !

Well off to be productive !

Happy Holidays everyone !

1 comments:

Heather said...

Merry Christmas. Sorry Luke can't be there. Enjoy the time with your family!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com