Thursday, December 25, 2008

Festive Family Fun



We were able to attend my aunts Christmas Eve party last night.I brought the boys their gift up there to open since it's our tradition to open one small gift the night before.They both got trains and Ashton loved his Spencer !

The night was going well and then Austin started getting fussy...and warm ((Uh-oh)) He ended up falling asleep on my shoulder while we were playing the white elephant game and he must have been zonked out good because there were about 25 of us and they were loud ! When he woke up,the familiar rosey red cheeks had arrived and the wet sounding cough followed by a runny nose.The day I get one better,the other gets it So we packed up and headed home so I could get them to bed and checked his temp when we got there-102.8...poor little guy ! Oh by the way,I went away with a $10 Starbucks card for my gift...thanks to a little help from my SIL Lauren ;)


Austin's also been walking more so before we left,I stopped to take a picture of him walking to my dad like such a big boy !

My parents were having brunch this morning at their house and my mom is also sick...and now I think I feel a sore throat coming on...but that's how it always starts out when the kids get sick.If we can get over it all before New Years,that will be great ! We did go over and have some brunch and Austin liked the kiche Jenesia made...yum-o ! As I type,the boys are both napping before we head back over there to open presents with my family.So I'm off to clean up the house !

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone !

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Aww! What a precious picture of Austin's walking! Merry Christmas, Alison!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that Austin is walking...I'm sorry that he's sick...awwww..I love the pic's..so cute

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com