Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas is in the air...

Last weekend was a lot of fun and also very busy ! Austin was exhausted since most of the activities were in the middle of his naps.Friday night we enjoyed seeing Old Bethlehem acted out at our Expo Center.We bundled up the boys and I think Ashton really enjoyed it.He knew all about Baby Jesus and loved seeing everything.He enjoyed making bricks,learning to dye yarn and even weaving a blanket !

Saturday morning we took them to our church Christmas party that was complete with pretty decorations,yummy food,a great story and even a visit from Santa ! We have been visiting this church for maybe a month or so and we are really enjoying it.The people are great and very encouraging.



After the party,we were off to a birthday party at the bowling alley !
Ashton loves bowling and even got a strike ! He enjoyed yummy cake,with lovely blue icing...


2 comments:

Sharon said...

Fun! I love Ashton's blue grin!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope next year I get to take taylor to see Old Bethlehem..I've never been and it looks like so much fun..
Oh, I love Ashton's blue grin too!
So Cute:)

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com