Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dear Santa...define "good"



Earlier this week we took a visit to our mall to tell the big man in red what we wanted...

I will have to say Ashton was a trooper though because right before we were sitting at the doctor getting shots,Austin also got shots but we didn't even attempt to have him close to this jolly man because he's not into strangers at all !

Ashton still wanted to go see him though and what's on his list this year you ask ? A big red scooter and moon sand...

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Awww! Good for Ashton! I hope he gets what his heart desires this Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I was reading your blogs and they all sound like I'm reading an awesome story telling book..lol..I love how you write everything..Taylor get's his pic's made with santa today..I'll post them tomorrow!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com