I always anticipate a holiday coming up because more than likely,at least one of us ends up getting sick.Austin was sick on his first birthday,he was sick on Thanksgiving and now it's Ashton's turn.He woke up Sunday morning with rosey red cheeks at the side of my bed saying "mama I'm sick" He was upset because that morning was their celebration birthday party at church so he missed out.I tried to get his fever down and towards the middle of the day he was in better spirits so we went down to my in-laws because we did our Christmas with them,since Luke won't be here this week.He actually did fine over there,Austin too...Ashton didn't eat much which I expected since he wasn't feeling too well but Austin loooved the dressing !
Then of course the dreaded night time comes and all kids get worse...very true.I even read why that happens in my Parents magazine.
Fast forward to this morning around 3am...his fever was 101.4(arm)
So I gave him some more meds to bring his fever down and he wakes up around 7:30am to use the bathroom but tells he's still sleepy so he crawls in bed with me and sleeps until 9isham.I was still so tired because I was up like every 2hrs...2:30-3am with the boys...6am to tell Luke bye,7:30am with Ashton and then 9am with them both.It's 7:25pm and their both in bed though...Ashton had just rested all day.
He took a nap this afternoon and his fever spiked during and it was 103.1(mouth) I just hate he's sick during the holidays.I told him it's three days before Christmas and he said "ohhhh I have to get better" Poor baby ! So far,Austin and I are doing well *crossing fingers* My aunt is having her Christmas Eve party Wednesday night and we haven't been in about 4yrs so we're hoping we're all well by then,and for Christmas Day night when my family does our Christmas.
(((Good news though))) Luke is now back on his regular schedule so he'll be coming home Monday and he'll be here for New Years !
Get well soon Ashton,hope mommy's magic kisses make you all better !!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Mommy’s Magic Kisses...
Posted by Mommyof2boys at 6:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I hope Ashton gets better girl..I'm so sorry! Kisses from Lisha to Ashton and lots of hugs!
GET WELL SOON!
Poor little guy! I hope everyone gets/stays healthy for Christmas. Great news that Luke will be back on his regular schedule.
Hope Mommy's kisses work wonders!
Post a Comment