Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Three of my five senses are MIA...

So I got a lovely cold a few days after Christmas and guess what...it's still lingering around.At least the sore throat and aches are gone but having ears that are clogged up and not being able to smell anything around you and unable to taste any food is frustrating !
You know how you sound when you plug both of yours ears ? All muffled. That's what I sound like...without holding them.It takes me forever to fall asleep at night because I can't breathe.You better believe I'm still going to Mom's Night Out tonight ! I'm not sick like contagious,so I can still go and have a nice time...hopefully !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to feeling better girl..I know you hate being sick and having to take care of your boys...
GET WELL SOON!
HUGS:)

Sharon said...

Hope you are already getting relief!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com