Saturday, January 3, 2009

5...4...3...2...1...Happy New Year !!!

I hope everyone enjoyed their New Years and is kickin the 2009 year off on a positive note.Our plan was to go over to my parents and just have a low key night with snacks and fireworks but then my parents were feeling sick so we going to go over to Luke's moms but we never got ahold of them soooo we were all feeling better and headed down to Spring New Years Eve to spend it with Lauren and Brad and I'm so glad we did because we had such a good time ! We ordered pizza and played the Wii and later did some fireworks.Had a little incident during the night though.Their neighbors have two black labs that apparently liked chasing the fireworks so we were lighting one of those ones that you drop the balls down into the tube and make the pretty ones...well I was holding Austin and Lauren was holding Ashton and one of the dogs ran over there while it was lit and grabbed it and it exploded and we were all so close ! Everyone including the dog was OK,but I was shaking because all I saw out of the corner of my eye was orange sparks ! After that,Ashton was not having any of that anymore ! He wanted to sit in the car after that,poor guy :( The next night New Years,their neighbors and dogs were gone so it was just us and he enjoyed some sparklers after all :)

We had a good time and headed home Friday afternoon.

Happy 2009 everyone !


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that dog didn't get hurt and I'm glad Ashton had fun the next night..

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com